The AXYS® SourceG2 system is a horn loaded system that is designed for use: as a front of house system for live music venues, medium throw reinforcement for theatre and conference applications and stage side fills for touring applications.
The system is made up of the T-07G2 and the B-07G2 units. The T-07G2 is a 3 way mid/hi loudspeaker with a horn loaded MF section, (2x10” drivers) and a coaxial 2” HF driver.
The B-07G2 is a single 18” subwoofer.
A standard Source “stack” would consist of one T-07G2 and two B-07G2’s
Powerful DSP control
Each unit in the AXYS® Source system has an extremely powerful on-board DSP which can be controlled via an RS-485 network. AXYS® WinControl is the PC based Control software, developed by our in-house, R&D team, specifically for AXYS® products.
WinControl offers users: Full control of the DSP features, which include:
- Delay, Gain and 8 band parametric EQ setting
- Choice of downloadable cross-over settings for different applications
- 8 presets - providing factory defined and user configurable presets, including the option to individually lock / password protect presets
- Highly Advanced Digital Limiting algorithms
- Surveillance functionality which include: load monitoring and input pilot tone detection, Real time input and output level monitoring)
- Grouping - loudspeakers can be grouped so that you can adjust the delay, gain and EQ of a complete group at the same time
- Whisper algorithm” controls fan operation with respect to the input level; ensuring unobtrusive operation.
What happens when I don’t have my PC with me? - For quick and simple operation each unit has a recessed button on the rear panel which can be used to:
- Select the next preset - A short button press (< ~1 second) selects the next preset. Presets are numbered from 0 to 7 and will loop back to zero.
- Select preferential preset - A long button press (>= ~ 1 second) will select the preferential preset. The preset used can be selected by the user.
Qualified aircraft seat-track, acknowledged throughout the world as the professional rigging standard, is integrated into each cabinet. A wide range of matching hardware accessories, ensures ease of installation. This system allows flying columns of up to eight units
::: Download Brochure :::