Surveillance - Cerberus
Cerberus is a dedicated surveillance hub which can be interfaced with other system components - either AXYS products or those of other manufacturers. The unit can be programmed to recognise fault conditions in connected equipment via 32 digital and 2 analogue inputs, and to report faults in a variety of ways, including RS-485 messages and 8 internal volt-free changeover relays.
Any system components – for example, digital audio processing units, UPS’s or emergency sound stores - which are provided with a “fault” tally or “watchdog” output of some kind, can be connected to Cerberus. Full surveillance of all components in the audio system can then be achieved at a remote location, and/or secondary backup components can be automatically brought on-line when pre-defined failures occur.
• 32 programmable digital inputs
• 2 programmable analogue inputs
• 8 programmable isolated changeover relays
• 2 internal failure relays
• Bi-directional RS-485 interface with loop through
• Control via RS-485 from WinControl software